From E-Consultation Guide
The following pages do not link to other pages in E-Consultation Guide.
Showing below up to 20 results in range #1 to #20.
- A theory-building workshop on what makes a better consultation
- Adele Watters
- Amanda Hayes
- Analysing Costs & Benefits
- Analysing responses
- Angus Kerr
- Anne McCormill
- Barbara Ward
- Be clear about what your proposals are, who may be affected, what questions are being asked and the timescale for responses.
- Bernie Byrne
- Calculating Costs
- Campbell, Elaine
- Computer Mediated Communications Systems
- Consult widely throughout the process, allowing a minimum of 12 weeks for written consultation at least once during the development of the policy.
- Consultation Data Generated
- Consultation SuiteXL
- Consultation in Ireland
- Criteria for a Deliberative Process